All about the details


I'm a real denim lover and my wardrobe is filled with it. In general I go for any kind of jean product but my heart beats a little bit extra for the jean. As I already have a lot of denim trousers, it's really important that my new ones have something extra that will catch my eye. These jeans are a perfect example of what I go for and how I persuade myself that I really NEED to add yet another pair of jeans to my collection :) What drew me to these ones was the zipper with its detail as well as the suede details, the creased front and the gorgeous dark unwashed colour. I couldn't resist and they also reminded me of the pair of Louis Vuitton jeans that I'm craving for!

Happy Friday!

SHOP THE POST



Shot by Facundo Viera

Stradivarius Velvet Blazer similar H&M & Free People
H&M Top
Mango Jeans
Ãœterque Boots similar Asos on SALE & L'Autre Chose in Pink
Vintage Scarf
Emporio Armani Sunglasses
Kum Kum Ring

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts