White Off-shoulder Dress


Happy Monday Guys! Hope you had an amazing weekend :) Saturday it was raining all day in Barcelona and I must say that it was quite nice. We were sitting outside at a bar listening to the raindrops falling and enjoying some wine with friends. I'm usually not a fan of the rain but it has been extremely hot so it was definitely nice with some lower temperatures. Yesterday it was our friends birthday and we spent the whole day at a boat. It was really nice being out on the sea and definitely something I would like to do more often. Music, drinks and good company a great way to spend a Sunday.

So back to my look. Today I wanted to show you this white off-shoulder dress. This is definitely one of my favourite items at the moment. As you know already I'm a sucker for all garments that are off-shoulder. What I really like is that the apart from being a dress it will look perfect with a pair of trousers underneath when it gets a little bit chillier. To make the look less sweat and a bit more tough I matched it with a pair of boots and a scarf.

See you soon :)

SHOP THE POST








Shot by Facundo Viera

Dresslink Off-shoulder Dress
Mango Boots here Freda Slavador & Missguided
Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag via Vestiaire in Gold & Camouflage
Mango + Bimba & Lola + Mono & Me Bracelets

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts