Suede Shirt

One of my absolute favourite materials is suede. It has a gorgeous surface, it's soft against the skin and gives a special life to the garment. As suede is one of the big trends for AW there are a lot of things to choose from in the stores, both real suede and faux-suede which is a more economic alternative. Well this shirt dress is just perfect. I can wear it as a dress as I do today, or as a shirt with a pair of trousers or a skirt or as a jacket. I matched it with these gorgeous lace up kitten heels that I got on the sales on Uterqüe.

Happy Midweek!

SHOP THE LOOK


Shot By Facundo Viera

H&M Suede Shirt in Black & Camel
Uterqüe lace up heels in Olive & Black
By Malene Birger Necklace here from Asos & Shopbop
Chanel Flap bag via Vestiaire here & here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts