Studded Denim & Flared Sleeves

A wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a lot of denim wear, from skirts to trousers and shorts. This studded denim skirt I have had for some years and I still love it! Denim for me screams comfort for day to day use but it looks just as good for a dinner date or a night out. I just add a pair of heels and I'm ready to go. Another garment that I'm really into this season (apart from the off-shoulder garments) is the romantic blouse with flared sleeves. These kind of blouses are the perfect match with denim as well as leather as they create the perfect balance between romance and rock. As I'm a sucker for details I added this vintage buckle belt.

See you soon :) 


H&M Blouse similar Asos & Shopbop
H&M Denim Skirt similar Asos & Reclaimed Vintage
Les Lolitas Sandals similar Asos & New Look
Vintage Buckle Belt similar Zalando & Liebeskin 
Ray Ban Mirrored Sunglasses in Bronze & Gold

Shop The Look


BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

Comments

Popular Posts