INSTAGRAM Snaps from Milano

Happy Friday guys! I'm back from two hectic workdays in Milan. It has been so fun and it's always nice to be back in the city. This time our hotel was located really centric, living on Corso di Porta Ticinese, that used to be my favourite shopping street when I lived there. The Navigli area is a full of people, bars and restaurants where the "Apertivo" culture is at its top and the atmosphere is really nice. Well I didn't have time to take a lot of pictures but here are some of them.

See you soon :)

The view from the balcony to Corso di Porta Ticinese
Gold details...In love with this architectural earrings from H&M and my bullet necklace from Asos
Working means walking a lot and that means comfortable shoes, here with my Adidas Stan Smith that always adds a great amount of colour to my looks.
First time a tried vegan food at Ghea. I must say I ways happily surprise.
Fun Graffiti wall at the Hotel matching my red slingbacks from Uterque :)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts