Boyfriend Jean & Florals

Happy Friday guys! I can't wait for the weekend and to relax on the beach while reading a book. This week have been hectic as usual and I had my family here as well, so non-stop :) But that's how I like it.

I really love boyfriend jeans, especially during spring and summer. The best models for me are the ones that almost reaches the ankle. I think that they look the best with a pair of flats or heels and creates some space between the shoe and the hem. These jeans are so easy to match and just gives that relaxed feeling to the look.   

See you soon :)


Zara Blazer (similar here & here) // H&M Top (similar here & here) // H&M Jeans (similar here & here) // Eqüitare Shoes (similar here & here) // Céline Marta Sunglasses // Preonza Shouler PS11 Bag via Vestiaire (here & here) // H&M Necklace (similar here & here) // Mono & Me Bracelets

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. Muy guapa! Me encantan los vaqueros y los zapatos!
    Un besitoo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts