Denim Patchwork


Happy Friday all! I hope you had a great week :) This weekend will be dedicated to finishing our move to the new apartment and cleaning, not so exciting, right ? Well, well we don't have much of a choice :(

Today I wanted to share with you some of my favourite garments for spring such as the trench coat, that works with absolutely everything and the mini denim skirt. I still haven't had time to catch any sun so it will look even better with some sunburned legs :) To give the look a more casual and fun spin I added my favourite reptile ankle boots. What do you think?

See you soon :)




Shot By Facundo Viera


H&M Trench Coat (similar here & here) // H&M Sweater (similar here & here) // Zara Skirt (similar here & here) // Mango Ankle Boots (similar here & here) // Zara Embellished Scarf // Chanel Flap Bag via Vestiaire Collective (similar here & here) // H&M Bracelet + Ring + Earrings

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts