Trend Report S/S15 - Fringes

Pictures: style.com
Rainy and windy Saturdays are perfect for being at home taking care of things that I don't have time to do during the week such as the fun task of cleaning :( I must say that that's probably the most boring thing to do on my list and it takes such a long time! Well it's just you to get to it because you more I think about it the less I feel like it. As a side task I'm baking bread with carrots and sunflowers, really good :)

Well today's as you understand is all about those gorgeous fringes. They come in various variations from seventies inspired leather and suede stripes to homespun and fine shiny threads that adds movement to the garment. My favourites are the looks about with a handcrafted laid-back sense to them making me long for the spring and warmer temperatures. I would love to find myself a suede or leather midi skirt with exaggerated long fringes that almost touches the ground and I I said I have a DIY project pending of adding some on the hem of one of my jeans.

Happy Saturday!
Pictures: style.com
Pictures: style.com
Pictures: style.com


BLOGLOVIN'
                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts