Sequined Mickey Mouse




I remember having a t-shirt almost identical to this sweater in the beginning of 2000 and when I went home to visit I found it in my mothers wardrobe. One of the great things of having a mother that loves fashion as much I do is that we used to have some clothes that were exactly the same but in different sizes. My mother is 1,61 and I'm 1,75 so as you can imagine the length for example on pants are not workable for me as well as my mother is very petite. Anyhow getting back on track is that Disney figures have been seen on clothes for a very long time, no matter the age. I think deep down for us over 20 it brings back memories and it's just a great way to add some fun and relaxed feeling to the look. Anyhow that's how I feel :)

See you soon !



Shot By Facundo Viera

Mango Sweater // H&M Skirt (similar here & here) // Costume National Boots via Vestiaire Collective (similar here & here) // H&M Earrings // Adrian Mustelin Sunglasses (similar here & here) // Saint Laurent Betty Bag

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM



Comments

Popular Posts