Grey Scale

I usually only go for one new winter jacket per year as I usually like to spend more on leather and transition jackets. This year I have purchased a beautiful coat and I thought that that would be it. A few weeks back I went to H&M and checked out there coats and I directly fell for this metallic down jacket. In a few weeks I will go to Sweden to celebrate Christmas and New Year's and this will be perfect for the cold weather. It's super light and I love how the surface shines, especially when the sun hits it.

Hope you had a great weekend!


H&M Bomber Jacket (similar here & here) // H&M Sweater (similar here & here) // Zara Midi Skirt (similar here & here) // Zara Boots (similar here & here) // Kenzo Kalifornia Bag (here & here) // H&M Earcuff (similar here & here) // Kum Kum + Raglady Rings

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts