Navy Shades


The other day I talked about the cocoon jacket but today it's about the bomber, which is one of my favourite forms of outerwear. It gives that sporty edge to the look especially when your style is with feminine garments such as this split skirt and satin blouse. The bomber comes in various forms; short, long and oversized. This one I have had for several years and it just shows upon that it's a classic piece that won't go out of fashion, especially in a colour such as navy. It goes with me whereever I move and I always take it out when it gets colder :)

Happy Monday!




Shot By Facundo Viera

J.Lindeberg Suede Bomber jacket (similar here & here) // Whyred Blouse (similar here & here)// Zara Skirt (similar here & here), Booties (similar here & here) & Bag (similar here & here) // H&M Earcuff (similar here & here) // Topshop Ring (similar here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM



Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts