Black Against White


If I could choose to live in another decade one of those would definitely be the 70's. I'm a huge fan of everything that comes with flares and high-waist. These pants don't have the waist but they do sure have the flare :) Flared pants elongate the legs and gives a feminine spirit to the look. I don't think that you have seen me many times in a hat, and the reason why is that I have a hard time getting used to having something on my head. I have never been a hat person, but I must admit that wearing one makes me feel a bit like someone else (strange I know). But anyhow, I really like this Hollywood glam feeling the hat achieves and hopefully I will get used to wearing it.

Happy Midweek!


Om jag kunde välja att leva i ett annat årtionde så skulle ett av dem definitivt vara 70-talet. Jag är ett stort fan av allt som är utsvängt och med hög midja. De här byxorna har inte midjan men de har verkligen vidden :) Utsvängda byxor förlänger benen och ger en feminin anda till looken. Jag tror inte att ni har sett mig många gånger i hatt, och anledningen till det är att jag har svårt att vänja mig att ha något på huvudet. Jag har aldrig vart en 'hatt' person, men jag måste erkänna att bära en får mig att känna mig som någon annan (konstigt, jag vet). I vilket fall så gillar jag verkligen den Hollywood Glam känslan hatten åstadkommer och förhoppningsvis kommer jag att vänja mig att bära den.

Glad onsdag!

Shot By Facundo Viera

Zara Sweater // Henry Cottons Flared Pants (similar here & here) // Bershka Brogues (similar here) // H&M Hat (similar here & here) // Kenzo Kalifornia Bag (here )

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. Bienvenida al club de las "hat"-girls! me parece un complemento distinto y que le puede dar mucha personalidad al look! Estupenda ;)

    http://maconwantstoplay.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit dear! Love those trousers! :)
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! My floppy hat has become such an essential in my wardrobe...

    http://fashion-judo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts