Perforated


I for one must say that I'm glad that the off shoulder tops are back. I remember we called them singoalla tops a few years back and I was as fond of them then as I am now. I have two favourite parts on the body; the back and the shoulders. The back has such a grace to it and the shoulders a romantic aura that surrounds them. When it comes to the perforated pants I didn't know if I liked them or not when I first saw them. But as soon as I put them on I was sold :) Especially in this thicker cotton fabric as it shows some leg but also leaves some parts to the imagination.

Tomorrow I'm off to Sweden to celebrate one of my best friends 30th birthday. Can't wait to give her a big birthday hug. Actually I have two friends that turns 30 one day after the other. Unfortunately I won't be able to celebrate it with both but Johanna, I wish I could be there to give you a huge hug and see your baby girl!

Happy Midweek :)


Jag måste erkänna att jag är väldigt glad att singoalla topparna.Jag har två favorit delar på kroppen; ryggen och axlarna. Ryggen är så graciös och axlarna har en sådan romantisk aura runt dem. När det kommer till de perforerade byxorna så kunde jag inte bestämma mig om jag tyckte om dem eller inte när jag först såg dem. Men så fort jag fick på mig dem så var jag såld :) Speciellt i det här tjockare bomullsmaterialet som visar lite ben men lämnar lite till fantasin med.

I morgon åker jag till Sverige för att fira en utav mina bästa vänners 30-års dag. Ser verkligen fram emot att ge henne en stor födelsedags kram. Jag har faktiskt två vänner so fyller 30 precis efter varandra. Tyvärr så kan jag inte fira med båda men Johanna , jag önskar jag hade kunnat vara där och ge dig en stor kram och se din lilla flicka !

Glad onsdag :) 




Shot by Facundo Viera

Singoalla top: H&M (here & here)// Pants/Byxor: H&M // Heels/Klackar: & Other Stories // Bag/Väska: Zara (here & here) // Earrings/Örhängen: H&M // Bracelets/Armband: MONO&ME // Ring: Gina Tricot (Similar)

Comments

  1. Cool outfit, the pants are perfect for summer. Not showing all your legs but still colling because of the perforations.
    Have fun in Sweden!
    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! Like your pants
    Xoxo,
    http://www.shineologie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants, I love off the shoulder tops too, the offer a subtle hint of sexiness. Have a nice trip and Happy birthday to both of your friends.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants!
    Emilie
    http://mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts