Pyjama Trousers







Shirt: Zara , Trousers: Ida Sjöstedt , Boots: Zara , Suede Bag: Vintage , Sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviators , Necklace: Lefties , Watch: Casio

Two big hits for the fall are the reptile print and the pyjama look, which can be find in everything from accessories to garments. I choose these silk trousers to interpret the hits. I'm a fan of silk garments in general, it gives shine and life to the fabric, it's soft against the skin and comfortable. It almost feels like you are wearing nothing. Together with a denim shirt and my vintage suede bag, I'm ready for a Sunday stroll.

I love Sundays. It's the perfect day to just walk around and enjoying the last day of the weekend. Today it's also a Vintage market, that's where you will find me. Let's see if I find any treasures.

Enjoy your Sunday !

See you soon :)


Comments

Popular Posts